Physical Therapy services are provided for the lifespan, newborn to geriatrics. Although we specialize in pediatric care as the core of our practice, adults are served via Integral Physical Therapy, a component of our PT business. Physical Therapy is provided in two locations, our main Corpus Christi office and secondary office in Kingsville.
Children with the following conditions are frequently treated in our office:
- Developmental disorders or delays
- Unusual walking or posture
- Torticollis (flat head or head turned to one side more than the other)
- High or low muscle tone
- Cries or upset when placed on tummy as an infant
- Genetic or congenital disorders that affect movement efficiency
- Autism Spectrum issues
- Cerebral Palsy, all types
- Downs Syndrome
- Poor coordination
- Frequent falling
- Toe walking
- Delayed balance, coordination compared to peers
- Persistent weakness
- Any issue that affects movement coordination, balance, strength or endurance
- Scoliosis (curve in spine)
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Visual/Gross motor challenges
- Club Feet
- Disorders of muscle, joints or movement
- Complex issues with multiple systems affected
What makes our Therapists Unique?
- Extensive training in all areas of pediatric rehab
- Training in innovative therapies
- Previous experience in all pediatric settings including schools, ECI, acute and rehab pediatric hospitals, NICU, Home health
- Specialty training in Cranial Sacral Therapy, Trager Massage, Total Motion Release, TMR Touch, Myofascial release
- Speciality training in Total Motion Release
Physical Therapy strives to be innovative in all intervention strategies and will use an Evidence Based approach to determine the most beneficial strategies for each individual, each session.
Home Exercise ProgramsÂ updated at each treatment session.
Aquatic therapy is offered during school summer vacation off-site.Â We collaborate with a therapeutic riding center and encourage participation in community based athletic and play opportunities.
Intensive-based therapy is available upon request.
We are available to lead seminars in a variety of topics including Total Motion Release.
Making Your Life Easier
Excellence – Education – Results